The Barton Branch, the first branch in the Hamilton Public Library system, opened in May 1908. After occupying a number of permanent and temporary locations over the next half century, the branch moved to its present location in November 1963.
The branch offers materials for children, teens and adults including books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, newspapers and more. Services include programming for adults, children and teens. Public Internet access computers include adult and children’s software applications. Limited parking is available behind the building.
Closest major intersection: Sanford Avenue North and Barton Street East
- Breast Feeding Friendly
- Change Area
- Diaper Disposal
- Kid Friendly
- Stroller Parking